Do you find that you sometimes behave in a way that you would love to stop but don’t how or even why you do it in the first place, then email me.
You may even find that you have a burning question about personal development … then let me help you.
Email me your questions and I will upload your answers to the web site as soon as possible
ASK Marion replies are of course short pointers to start a conversation within yourself, not an exhaustive discussion of the issue.
If you struggle with the same or a similiar life issue and would like to have a deeper conversation please get in touch with me. Don’t sit on it. I can help.
Why do I people please all the time
- What is interesting to me is that you notice that you are experiencing the pattern of the people pleaser.
- You are making decisions based on the people outside of you.
- You probably have beliefs around fear of abandonment and rejection and being good enough.
The way forward;
- Something inside of you is showing you the people pleaser pattern so that you let it go.
- If you are REALLY honest with yourself, are you good enough?
- You have created a story around “not good enough”. Something is telling you that and these thoughts are’t true.
- Go in the direction of the truth… be authentically you.
- Drop the story you have created about yourself and the outside world. Be who you really are.