Jenny Schmal lives in Johannesburg, South Africa and is the author of Rejener8 – 8 Steps to Joy. Jenny wrote this book and became a reset-facilitator who helps her clients to connect to their authentic powerful self after losing 3 important members of her family, one being her son who was tragically murdered in South Africa.
Jenny describes her work as a fast track reset process to address the cause, the seperation from who you really are. You are not broken and you don’t need to be fixed. You are perfect but somewhere along the way you have assumed beliefs that tell you otherwise.
- If you don’t have a good relationship with yourself, then you will find it difficult to deal with the 9 or so people who will be in the relationship with you.
- We look for relationships to fulfill something we think we are missing.
- You need to know what you want and know what you are prepared to receive.
- When you love yourself, warts and all, then you are ready to go into a relationship.
- We learn from each relationship until we become the best version of ourselves as we can be.
- Wisdom gently re-aligns us when we go down the wrong emotional path in a relationship if we listen.
- Awareness is always there as well as the state of love. You can slip out of love but not out of awareness.
- When you fall out of love, you fall out of alignment with your true self.
- The heart also has a Mind. When we question what we are seeing, then we see the truth.