Originally from Germany, she lived in Australia and the UK before in 2004 she decided to quit her IT job in London to move to Spain and start a sewing business – with nothing but a love for sewing and plenty of enthusiasm.
8 years later she was burned out and started her own journey of self discovery which ultimately lead her to becoming a coach.
She now helps other free spirits with a strong analytical mind and a big idea turn their passion into a business, and she hosts the Passion Business Podcast.
Journey to a Passion Business
- From an village in Peru to making flamenco dresses in Spain and then helping people create a passion business, all via a question “what do you do?”
- I don’t ever want to look back and wonder what it would be like to live in Spain. I wanted to know!
- It was so crazy, so out there that failure was almost a given, so why not try.
- We are certain what will happen when we fail. What if that story isn’t correct.
- Being a good girl and trying to exceed expectations stops you from saying No!
- My sense of pressure came from my own personal thinking.
- Realising you are responsible for what happens to you and not the people and world outside of you is humbling.
- I can create a spiritual and creative path that allows me to be authentic.
- Someone might get upset if I get angry, but I will be okay and not ashamed.
- Awareness allows us to notice when we fall out of our Wisdom.